You have helped raised $6.1 million!
Your continued support will help us further local breast cancer research initiatives at Gundersen Medical Foundation, provide assistance to breast cancer patients in need, subsidize mammograms to uninsured and underinsured patients in our region, and lend support to the services at the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders and Norma J. Vinger Center for Breast Care.
What Steppin' Out in Pink supports
- $300,000 annually for breast cancer research support. Research is directly impacting the way we care for our patients.
- Dollars are supporting clinic-based, academic, resident, and fellow research. Research has contributed to developing numerous national standards for breast cancer surgery.
- $50,000 to ensure the highest quality of care and techniques, from staff training to supporting funds for infusion chairs, and other patient-specific needs.
- Norman L. Gillete Jr. Cancer Research Fellowship- earnings from this endowment fund, support a full-time Ph.D. career researcher dedicated to the science and study of breast cancer.
- Dollars have assisted in implementing the latest generation of cancer diagnostic using a new genome sequencing instrument.
- Funds will support the Kabara Cancer Research Institute Endowment Fund ($10,000,000 goal). Growing this endowment will ensure Gundersen- based cancer research for generations to come.
Join the fight- your continued support will help us further local breast cancer research initiatives at Gundersen Medical Foundation.